ON THE END OF MY BED
- so this happened with me first time.it was about 9 in the morning and i just woke up .but i felt tired and went to sleep again.my feet were somewhat out of my bed..i had a dream about something cathing my feet and when i woke up i wasn't able to move my body nor speak anything....the more i tried to get out of it the more i felt someone was holing me ...after sometime seconds i got out of it d i felt verry terifies...it was a very scary experience...
- —Guest garry
- I was asleep at my friend's bed I didn't realize I feel asleep all of a sudden I felt something on top of me something was holding me down I couldn't yell or move after a struggle I wokeup scared asking my self what just happened :(
- —Guest DaMa
Can you relate ?
- I can relate to a lot of the stories I've read . but just about 15-20 minutes ago I've exp my sleep paralysis 2 times in a row . but it actually 1st started happening when I was 14 . ( I'm 15 ) I swear it's the most terrifying exp . I've gotten it mayb 30-35 times & yet every time it happens it frightens me . 1st I fall asleep on my by back , then before I can get into a deep sleep everything goes kinda quiet & then my eyes slightly open . ( this is when I know I'm about to experience sleep paralysis ) I have a very small window of time to try to hurry up & open my eyes completely & wake my body up . ( lately I've been failing at this ) but if I succeed I wake up then try to fall back asleep . then it happen again .... I can only wake up mayb 2 or 3 times ( if I'm VERY lucky ) but if I can't wake up i feel like a demon is sitting on my chest & I hear a staticy noise getting louder & louder pounding my head . ( the noise is like wah wah wah ) then the demon sometimes try's to speak.
- —Guest James
I'm scared its been happening for years
- In my dream witch happens allot around 1:00 am to 4:00 am , the room becomes really dark its like I’m awake but sleep at the same time and I hear footsteps of someone coming in my room and its a different person every time with different cloths on there’s a little girl a woman a man and yesterday I heard a woman’s voice I did not look at her because I was scared and my body gets so heavy I try to yell for help but nothing comes out I can’t move and I wake myself up my forcing my body to jump and when I do i have to bite myself to stay up and if I fail I have strange dreams about nothing I’ve ever seen in my life and it scares me that I could be hurt and I don’t know what to do I’m beginning to not want to sleep because of this I don’t want to be scared my whole life not to mention this has been going on since I was in the 2nd grade with people calling my name and sitting on my back as I went to sleep I never can sleep with my back towards that wall and still cannot can someone please t
- —Guest Armani
- When i was relaxing for sleep I were hearing a girl whispering in my ear and also cuddle my face. I cant understand her language . And also I I saw a black skull across my face. This is third time I had experience like this.but all different
- —Guest Mason
I hear voices, but not mine.
- I have been having sleep paralysis for 5 years now, since i was 14. It usually happens when I'm feeling anxious or depressed. One night, I was in bed, desperately trying to fall asleep. I was on my back as usual, then the familiar sensation started to take over. It was like, you're blacking out, you feel your eyes completely open, but you can't see. You feel pins-and-needles all over your body. The only thing I could feel and hear was my rapid heart beat. Sometimes, I could hear voices, short conversations, children laughing and screaming. The constant thought that I could die from this kept me fighting hard to at least move a finger, blink or yell. Nothing. It doesn't only happen when I'm on my back, even when I was sitting up. It has happened to me numerous times, and every time I experience sleep paralysis, it always felt like a new, fresh awaken nightmare you just can't control.
- —Guest Jo
- I fell asleep couple days ago around 4 in the morning and it was more like i closed my eyes and opened them again and next to my bed is my computer desk with a 32" monitor. I saw feet dangling from up top and under the monitor were red eyes. I couldn't move, I knew that I was in SP again. The difference was that I managed to force a loud mumble at the demon then I was able to move my leg till finally I got on my knees, When I looked in front of me there was my window and outside there was a demon looking to the right of my window. I got out of my bed and opened the door to my room and it startled me there was a dog made of smoke with red eyes. I looked down the hall and all the doors were closed like normal but the light was on. I got back into bed.
- —Guest gaurded
at will obe ,sp
- I've gotten them since a teenager and have always had a presence walking outside my room or sitting on my bed. I got one last night because if lack of sleep and either sleeping on my side,back or with arms on chest. Scariest one was when something pulled my arms up and pulled me out of my body as mt hands were crossed over my chest. I was pulled upwards and then back into my body when I started trying to scream. The one yesterday was to people came into my room as I'm in paralysis and I'm trying to move and I freak out cuz usually I can pull myself out of my body but I can't and I see some sort of creature out of the corner of my eyes and it says my name and asks me why I am crying. Weird but yeah I have always wanted to participate in research since I can do the paralysis at will also.
- —Guest m.m
satan or sleep paralysis
- I have experience 2 times the same thing. I was half sleeping half awake when my mind said something to do with zazas..some force was getting in my chest up to my mind and I said God help me..it left..this next time I was awake I felt the same,I was shaky and sweating, I said ' God help me' it left..after that I had a dream that a doll had broken a leg, my friends were happy, and I lost a job! That day I lost 2 job interviews, I am more poorer, my friends and family don't care anymore and am on my own!! My upcoming career as a comedian, musician is going down the drain and
- —Guest m.dk
- I have SP sometimes twice a week, and it's only when I sleep in. The only reason I freak out is the fact that I can't move. I know when you have SP you usually hallucinate, but i just hallucinate what my mind imagines my room to look like usually. The only time it was different was when it was as if I were about to astral project, or like today when I saw a floating micky mouse sticker (I know pretty dumb). Its nothing to be scared of, if you just let yourself fall asleep you will most likelylucid dream.
- —Guest Q
SP again and again
- when i was 8 years old I knew that i already have sleep paralysis because everynight my grandma was folding clothes and i am so tired and feeling so sleepy and suddenly i thought i am awake because my eyes were open but then i cant move and i cant shout. I am 22 now but still experiencing this SP.. always.. i already accepted it but still i am hoping that someday this will gone.. i will just drink water and stretch little bit...
- —Guest emjay macoroy
- I had a a dream that Satan was chasing me because he thought I was Aphrodite & Everytime he touched me I would feel someone touching my back while I was in sleep paralysis. I would wake up every 10 mintutes and re-live it. The last time I remeber was 8:04 & I woke up at 9:04. While I was having this nightmare I was in the same enivroment as if it was real. Same PJ's, Same pony tail.
- —Guest Kiara
I dont know
- I have experience this since 2006 I dont know what is this but I face my fears today feb 17 2014 I was awake at first then I saw my phone turn off my alarm then I went back to sleep And heard a buzz in my ear and my body was numb I was trying to call my mom and nothing then I heard foot steps the walls did alot of noice I knew that thing was cumming I could of avoided but I wanted to face my fears so he or shw came to my bed an and I felt when some one sits down so I felt it so I some how turn towards him or she then I started praying and some how I was going down in full speed when I was down I hold on to his kness and told him what u want leave me alone and started hitting him or her its was horrible I never wish this to nobody I dont know what to do I just know It was a skeleton wearing all black trying to take me away from some wear
- —Guest vanessa castañeda
- a few years ago I started suffering from sp even though I felt terrified I never felt like I was being watched but it started getting worse when I was a sleep and I felt as though something pulled me off my bed twisted me around then pulled me back on the bed when I felt brave enough to wake up I was in the same position that I started in. every time it happened I was scared to wake up
- —Guest `likeskites
Whispers and Chills
- Was not entirely sure what sleep paralysis was before until I had it. I've only had one experience and it was very terrifying. It was maybe 3 or 4 am(I don't like to check the clock when I wake up in the middle of the night, it freaks me out more) and I awoke from a scary dream about a possessed girl..I couldn't move a muscle or speak a word. I felt my room go so cold. I probably just laid there unable to move for 15 minutes. I felt like I was being watched and I felt whispers. I thought that if I moved, the evil spirit would do something to me. Weird experience, I was left very afraid. Haven't had another dream like it lately. Hope I don't again.
- —Guest C.V.A