This month was an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge of sleep and sleep disorders. Learn some new vocabulary about important structures and chemicals in the brain, including: pineal body, dopamine, serotonin, and tryptophan. Better understand the causes and treatment of CPAP-related gas and how to keep your CPAP mask on at night if you find yourself removing it unconsciously. Consider whether CPAP pressure directly correlates to the degree of sleep apnea severity and what other factors might be involved. Finally, discover 10 surprising signs of sleep apnea as it occurs in children.
- The Causes and Treatment of CPAP Gas
- Definition of Pineal Body
- Definition of Dopamine
- Definition of Serotonin
- Definition of Tryptophan
- Does the Severity of Sleep Apnea Correlate with the Needed CPAP Pressure?
- 10 Surprising Signs of Sleep Apnea in Children
- How to Keep Your CPAP Mask on at Night