It has been a busy month of December as 2012 draws swiftly to a close. Chances are you may have missed some of the great new sleep articles available. This month featured additional content on pregnancy, including the occurrence of insomnia as well as dreams and nightmares. Optimize the use of your continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) by learning whether you must fill the humidifier with distilled water, battery options to use CPAP while camping, and how to decorate your device with Skinit covers. Consider an age-old question: Do cats and dogs dream? Finally, learn how to avoid drowsy driving (a truly dangerous pastime) and better understand why caffeine is no substitute for sleep. And have a healthy, prosperous, and happy 2013!
- Insomnia and Pregnancy
- Dreams and Nightmares in Pregnancy
- Do You Have to Use Distilled Water in the CPAP Humidifier?
- Options for a CPAP Battery
- What Are Skinit Decorations for CPAP?
- Do Cats and Dogs Dream?
- How to Avoid Drowsy Driving
- Caffeine Is No Substitute for Sleep