Scariest experience ever
- I am 19 and this has been happening to me for a year or more , it happens often sometimes even 3 times a week is like am awake but sleeping really hard to explain I can see everything around me but can't move no matter how much I try I scream for help but my voice dsnt come out sometimes I pray and I seem to wake up faster
- —Guest Diana
- so i have had this for years now, i am 15 and i had a recent experience just the other day but not my worst, i thought i was just out of place when i had these experiences but good thing i found the proper term now. One time i woke up facing the ceiling, as usual i cant move but only fidget and i can try to talk or yell but only a short breathing sound comes out, i start doing sit ups, my body goes in a 90 degree angle and then i lie down again, i find i can resist it, like when im going up ill resist it and just stay there only risen a little bit, then i come back down, this goes on multiple times, i resist it when im all the way up and i try my hardest to scream and i start hearing a demon voice coming out, it was just in my head of course, and then feel as if i started crying, or not, im not sure.. my first time was a couple years ago, i wake up and i just cant move or talk so i go back to sleep, but i felt as if there was A LOT of pressure on me..
- —Guest heythere
Hearing Demons speaking in another lang
- So a after experiencing 'sleep paralysis' just about 15 minutes ago, I decided to research about it. Lets get one thing out of the way, I'm a Christian, always hav been, always will. Now those of you who choose to believe whether its a disorder or demons, that's entirely up to you. I personally believe that well, the enemy of God using the advantage while you're sleeping. Now I didn't exactly fall asleep. I started to fall asleep when all of a sudden I hear static like when you change the channel and there is no longer a channel. I was able to shake myself awake twice when this happened (this happened three times in a row) the third time I wasn't so lucky. On the third time I heard a sort of a grunge and then mutters in a demonic language in a demonic voice. I'm laying hear speechless and terrified. I could have sworn I saw hands, not literally in my bed, but as if I had been in another area, as if the hangs were stretching out to pull itself from its home. I immediately started to pra
- —Guest Anonymous
- I had an episode last night I was laying on my right side and was startled by scattering noises behind me so It half way awoke me then I heard a really deep mana voice trying to speak me and he was getting closer to my ear he sounded Hispanic accent i was paralyZed and could not move the last episode I had like this was about 7 years ago but I actually saw the dark figure sitting next to my bed growling or talking very fast but it was getting louder and louder I mumbled it out and not looking at it I suffer from anxiety really bad maybe it's from that? But also in the rooms I've slept in where these episodes have happened in the next room someone who passed away use to sleep in the room next door. It's only happened 2 times and I hope it doesn't happen again
- —Guest Cher
relieved but scared
- Its 145 am and I just had what I know now was an episode. I've been going through this since I was younger. It freaks me out bc I feel if I let my body go I'm going to die. I forcefully try and move my hands and feet to wake myself up. Its so hard to do but I feel I have to or ill die. I was fed up and decided to research what this was. I would pray in my head but it wouldn't go away. I thought to it was evil. I can feel my fingers twitching or my toes twitching as I try to wake myself up. I'm glad I'm not alone but I hate this feeling. I get scared to go back to sleep.
- —Guest tiffytiff
my first sp
- my name is abbie i have sleep paralysis it is the most scary thing i had ever seen before . its not that new to me because my mom has it too. but i did not think it sounded that bad in tell one night. i just got ready to go to bed i turned off the light and got on my bed i fell asleep and woke up i got up to see what the time was it was 4 a clock in the morning so i got back to bed . i fell asleep again about one minute layter my eyes poped open i could not move at all i fellt a lot of pain on my chest it looked like a figure running around my room i was so scared! i tried to scream to get my dad to come in to help me but i couldent even hear myself. i couldnt move i couldnt talk i had no way to keep my self safe. it sucks sooo bad .wen i could move my legs i tryd to run and fell off my bed and nockd myself out . i an still kind off scared to go into my room.
- —Guest abbie
- For years I have experience the paralysis then the hallucinations came later which was so unbelievably scary. The more I thought about expeeiencing this whenever it was time for bed, the more likely it would happen. I too suffer from anxiety disorder which is connected to this sleep disorder. The audatory, visual and tactile hallucinations were unbearable, but mostly the visual. Finally I decided to sleep with a blindfold and would not see the scary images around familiar things in my bedroom which made them terrifying and realistic. I would see the visions from time to time even with blindfold but it did not stress me out. Gradually my stress level was reduced and I would only get the paralysis n just wait it out and explore n experiment and grasp the experience. Now its a rarity that I get it at all. I no longer wear the blindfold. I sorta miss the experience now. Once i felt in control and knew there was no supernatural thing going on or that I was going to die, it was fin
- —Guest Tony
Consistent S.P. :c
- Sleep paralysis is becoming more and more frequent with me. Usually, my dreams are filled with demons that are trying to force me into doing something by hurting me or posessing me. My eyes and mouth will be forcedly shut but I try my hardest to just scream. My head will also shake violently. One time my eyes and mouth didn't shut but I sure did scream. I dreamed that a crow demon posessed me. My family hears me screaming but they're too afraid to wake me. I really wish they would wake me up. I hope that one day this sleep paralysis problem will end. I just get too afraid to sleep. :c
- —Guest Cindi
- So everytime I go to bed I'm afraid if this happening to me. It doesn't happen too too often only once in a while. Tonight before I went to bed iwas again hoping again that I wouldn't get that feeling But it happened again. I went I sleep facing the wall sideways and before I knew it it was happening ! I was still laying sideways my body wouldn't move or anything ! I would feel a small vibration trough my body as it if was all vibrating , I tried to move and move but I couldn't. I was conscious about me being in that state I knew that I couldn't move so I wasn't dreaming. It's super scary. While I was going trough that all I saw was blurry maroon all over, wich was probably my blanket wich is the same color. It's terrible ! Does anybody know how to stop this from happening ????? Ever since the first time it happened I've been so scared to sleep , there's not one night where I don't worry about that happening to me .
- —Guest Gueeeeest
- İ have had these sp experiences since ive been 10 or so and got really used to them. Like i know im gana wake up so just wait it out. And all i experienced was numbness througout my body and not being able to speak or shout for help. İm 22 now and i havent had one again for a couple of months until right now. Happend last night and now again. But its diffrent. İ went numb again and started hearing an extremely loud ringing noise actuallly hurting my ears...my hands lifted up a bit on their own and my right hand fingers started contorting and cramping up. And then the strangest thing happend. My whole body was being pulled to the left toward the edge of the bed...its really messed up and im scared shitless....why is it coming back worse?
- —Guest jvb
- I use to have these really strange dreams when i was 7, it was like a compilation of really strange and scary dreams which i could not move or wake from. They were extremely strange. Things like tall lanky demons (i am athiest) would tickle me for what felt like hours. But it was painful. Every time before it changed to the next dream they would run out of the room on all fours and then i would hear the screaching of tyres. I would wake paralised in pain and in a sweat and today i had that dream. When i went downstairs my mother pointed out a large scrape on my back. It was not there before i went to bed. What are these dreams. Am i actually being harmed in my sleep. I dont believe in god or demons or any of that. But what the hell is this.
- —Guest jordan
Will I experience evil presents?
- Hello, I always experience this but never an Evil presents. I was just sleeping 20 mins ago when I heard yelling in my house but I knew I was home alone it sounded like my mom and dad fighting... I woke up to stop them from fighting but then the sound was gone. I'm not scared of this but I am sure I will once I experience The Evil I really hope I don't... I have a bad sleeping time I go to bed at like 8am and wake up at like 12pm.. could this be causing my problem?
- —Guest MusicProducer
2 demons at once
- I see another person had a similar experience to this, but I felt there were two demons in my room, i woke from a deep sleep (which doesn't happen) and found myself being held down. I couldn't see what was holding me down but could feeling the weight where it was sitting on my stomach and holding me down across my arms. I've had sleep paralysis before, but this is different. I don't know what the one on me looked like, but for some reason I have a strong mental image of a second one, that even after I regained control, i could hear chanting in what sounded like latin, which I don't know at all. I could be wrong that it was two, but I do get flashes of things at times and I believe there was more than one for the first time ever. Earlier experiences involve me at about 15 for two nights in a row everytime I tried to sleep I would end up held down and shown awful things incl. corpse by my bed. I saw the face and about 2 yrs ago, at age 28, i saw it online and found it was Asmodeus.
- —Guest Sarah
- I was asleep for a couple minute maybe in a REM state and I felt some one touching my head and I woke up fast,... I laid back down and closed my eyes no longer than 5 seconds and heard someone say my name clear as day right next to me. Please respond asap
- —Guest Chad
- I have had this happen to me 4 times now, in the last 2 yrs. First and second time I was just held down in bed, like pressure on my shoulders. The third time 2 weeks ago ,I woke having hard time breathing with a bad dream of a demon like fat man in a bath tub, I was paralysis also til I screamed Jesus name, and it all ended. Last nite I was having a hard time breathing and another Bad dream with Demons ( can't remember that part) But when I scream Jesus name ..I HEARD! the demons on my back, (I sleep on my side,) in bed with me SCREAM a horrifying, growling sound, for several seconds and then it left my bed. This is not just a sleeping problem. This is the world FILLED with so many evil spirits and they are running all over this earth, especially at night. I am a very Faithful GOD believer and these evil spirits will try and try to attack us. Soon they will be no more. In the name of Jesus! Amen. God Bless you all!