If you find yourself experiencing excessive sleepiness during the day, you might want to reflect on this. What are the reasons why you feel sleepy? What causes you to feel drowsy or fatigued? There can be many possible reasons including inadequate rest, sleep apnea, chronic fatigue syndrome, and even less common disorders such as narcolepsy. Share yours. Share Your Reason
I need some advice
- Hi ,i feel sleepy when i done my work even not so hard work i have i sleep nyt time is 11/12 to. 6am. And when im alone i sleep again coz i dont have any job to do i want to watch and made myself bz bt i still feel sleepy im 37 yrs.old..
- —Guest Babesky
- I always feel sleepy. Right from childhood... in the sense, i'm sure its not narcolepsy. I find it really difficult to wake in the mornings even after 10 - 12 hrs of sleep. Waking up early in the mornings is never in my books and it affects my family life.
- —Guest Janshi Krishnan
- I went to bed at at 12 on a school night and I woke up at 6:40 I'm so sleepy
- —Guest School
when being unactive
- when laying down and watching tv or in class sitting or sitting in a car I tend to fall asleep unless I am reading or watching a show I like or just moving and being active I think its just cus im bored. Am I right?
- —Guest lazy
I can't alert in my class
- I sleep 6 hours a day but when I was in class I feel very hard sleep and I sleep over there what can I do
say something that I don't sleep in class
- —Guest satyam ash
- all people telling i am looking so tired & dull why. How to get active. give me some suggesitions.
- —Guest xx
- daily 09 to 11hrs. too much feeling sleepy pls help me sir
- —Guest sachin
- I moved into a 3 bedroom home and I have 2 children I stay awake most night from just being nervous since we live alone and I don't feel safe other If I do fall asleep I sleep very light... So during the day I am drosey,excessive tiredness,sleepy, poor memory, problems concentrating, feelings of not being able to focus or function I think I'm sleep deprived if so what can I do to help this problem
- —Guest Ms.Carter
I alway sleepy
- After I get some medicines ,I always feel so sleepy. That one I see the reason because of drink medicine. But sometime even not drink medicine I also feel sleepy .When I stay in my office alone. And it sometime hard for me cause I cannot sleep but I wanna sleep. So how can I do for this problem?
- —Guest Sam On
- always am feel sleepy in my office but in the night time i cant sleep earlier what can i do for this problem give me some suggestions
- —Guest amala
- I have depression: is that why I sleep 15 hours a day? It's terrible - there are so many things I want to do but can't because of my sleep.
Sleeping war zone
- I find sleeping on my bed to be much like a war zone. Dragging myself from one end of the bed to the next, climbing over pillows and between mounds of blankets. I can't sleep on my back but sleeping on my side is like torture to my shoulders. Then once I get to sleep, the action dreams begin, running kicking, fighting. Sure I love my dreams but I feel like I just escaped from a prison after I am awake. Eyes all red and dry from REM sleep. Oh did I mention that was all within 3 hours of sleep? So now I can't go back to bed so is that all the sleep I need? Who knows.
I've always need lots of sleep
- Since I was a teenager, I've needed lots of sleep. Now I have conditions brought on by genetics and/or medications that cause me to need lots of sleep.
Just found out I have hypothyroidism, but I also have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sleep apnea, degenerative disk disease, bulging discs, scoliosis, migraines, and due to illnesses and meds I'm 150lbs overweight.
I find myself sleeping 11 to 12 hrs a night, if I can get to sleep. I have medications and herbs to help me but sometimes the pain is too overwhelming to let me have a restful sleep.