From the article: Reasons Why You Feel Sleepy
If you find yourself experiencing excessive sleepiness during the day, you might want to reflect on this. What are the reasons why you feel sleepy? What causes you to feel drowsy or fatigued? There can be many possible reasons including inadequate rest, sleep apnea, chronic fatigue syndrome, and even less common disorders such as narcolepsy. Share yours. Share Your Reason
tips on how not to feel sleepy
- in 10 mins I feel sleepy and my eyes close when i study or work. there are things I do to keep myself active. 1 I listen very very loud music,its better if they are fast song without lyrics eg soundtraks dance, not classic 2 drink lots of water and feel like going toilet but holdit in. that definately keeps me awake. 3 nap only in noon for not too long and as soon as you wake up drink ordinary black tea but no milk and leave the tea bag in. drink it in one go and don eat sugar 4 breath in out fast but hold it for a sec and relase. use your diaphram make urself uncomfaortable some way but not too much obviously I hope they will work for you like did to me. good luck
- —Guest moonlighthunter
- I see people accomplish so much in a day and I ask myself where do they get the energy? I have been to the dr had blood taken and been to sleep clinics. They say nothing is wrong but I can't get through a day with out a nap. If I don't get 10 hour sleep at night you don't want to be around me. I am especially tired after I eat. I find the only trick I can use to stay awake is to not stop moving. In order to do this I have to keep busy constantly. ..... which I refuse to do.
- —Guest sleepy mofo
after drinking energy drinks for a week
- Why am I feeling I'm not me for the past week, feels like I'm dreaming. I sleep a lot, like 12 hours a day, why is this happening? What can I do? Or is it from the pills that a nurse gave me? Am I gna be this for a long time? Or will it get away evetually? I neeeeeed an answer!
- —Guest MNagiyak
sleep sleep n sleep
- Am a student, rathet than studying my only job iz to sleep. In a day i probably sleep around 16hours constantly. Becoz f my sleep am even ready to quite my studies.plzzzz i need help! N 1 mre thng i cant even gve up my sleep :(
- —Guest sheikh fiza
I had a sleeping problem
- I was so confused for months, even years b/c I was sleeping too much and I had no idea why! My Dr's would give me different names of disorders, but weren't really sure if that's what I had. But I finally figured it out after 5 years! After I was diagnosed with that rare neurological disorder Dystonia my Dr put me on some heavy-duty pain meds. I'd don't feel comfortable taking these pills, any longer, so we started the process of weaning myself off of these strong narcotics. So, now that I'm down to the dose which is the minimum amount I can take, I'm no longer sleeping day after day! I know wake up every morning about 10am, and try to be in bed before midnight.. And I heard that getting up at the same time every morning is important in the process of making yourself a routine. I'm not only sleeping better but I'm doing better in almost every aspect of my life. Thanks, Suzy
im tired and want to die
- i get tired i told the gp that i was anerexic but wonderd why im not since i was told my bodie was normal i trie to be emo
- —Guest pnk
sleeping all time
- since last 1 week i m sleeping more than 12 hr than after feeling sleepy. i wake up in between my sleep bt i can't control my sleep. hole the day i m sleeping. suggest me what to do????
- —Guest Aquil
- At the age of 19, I had graves disease. they burned my thyroid and I've been taking synthroid since then. My problem is that I am always tired/sleepy. I can sleep 20 hrs straight and still wake up sleepy. I've had sleep study done and that's normal, had blood tested by rheumatologist and it's also normal, I was tested for narcolepsy, negative.PLSSS someone help me , I am in college and can barely stay awake. Studying is almost impossible. I have no social life because I am always too tired. I have gone to a phycologist and was told I am not depressed . I knew that but had to rule that one out. My dr made me try a pill that just stimulates your body. What a miracle drug!!! took one every morning and I was good to go all day. Soon after though, like 30 days, it started to be less efficient and 6 wks later it no longer had any effect on me :(
- —Guest caracondo
- I forgot to mention one more thing that has been making me tired, all along for almost 8 years! I have a rare neurological moving disorder, Cervical Dystonia. With that came the worst chronic pain. I've been weaned way down from 300mg down to 15mg in am and pm. But I end up sleeping too long every other night. It's a domino effect. You see, I sleep about 18-20 hours one night and into the next night. When I wake up, with all that sleep behind me, I'm waking up at 8pm. Stay up all night. The next day comes and I can't sleep during the day, so I stay up all day, and end up trying to go to bed early, but sometimes I don't get back to bed until 3am... Sometimes I'm up for 30 hours, 3x per week! It's horrible and I don't know how to stop it. I've had a sleep study, I've talked with my neurologist, my PCP, and my therapist. Nothing is working.
why i feel sleepy after lunch
- usualyy i am sleepy after lunch pls mention the reason why like that
- —Guest syed
sleeping all the time
- I sleep a lot during the day then when I get home from school im still tired so I go back to sleep then I wake up at 10 and cant go back to sleep until 2am.... why am I sleeping so much
- —Guest tysheanna
Reasons I feel sleepy
- 1) I used to work the 11PM - 10AM shift as a caretaker for the ill; I agreed to work till 10AM so that I could have 3 days off. The Supv agreed to this schedule, but it was really TOO MUCH, I realized it was when I was driving the company van back to the home site at 9AM & found myself falling asleep at the wheel!!! I don't have that job anymore. I thank God I never had an accident!!!
- —Guest Ginger
feeling sleepy at work
- m feeling sleepy everytime at work.i feel lazy bored and dont fil like to anything at work.i always sleep early at night but still m filing sleepy.
- —Guest priya
still donot what to do
- i feel sleepy every time especially when i am studying at times when i wake up i bath when am done i just feel like i can go back to bed it affects my studies so badly i try to avoid studying in my room and go to the library it still does not make any difference i do not know one will someone help me please
- —Guest murendeni
- Well in a way I always feel kinda sleepy I dont know if its school or homework but thank you for the information given to me and thank you.
- —Guest the brony from jersey
1-15 of 23Next