There are many great new articles available from January. The largest is an extensive series of blogs that will give specific advice to help you to sleep better over the course of 30 days. This course can be a major pathway to finally ridding yourself of your sleep problem. You can also learn what may be causing you to wake up early in the morning. If you use continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) to treat your sleep apnea, you may question whether you should use it when you have a cold. You can also learn how to avoid getting water in the tubing of your CPAP. Expand your vocabulary by learning some new words related to sleep: oxygen desaturation index (ODI) and pes. Finally, explore how two specific dementia conditions affect sleep: frontotemporal dementia and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. There are many great articles to read this month, so don't miss out on learning more about these topics.
- How to Sleep Better in 30 Days
- What Causes Early Morning Awakenings?
- Should I Use CPAP with a Cold?
- How to Avoid Moisture in CPAP Tubing
- Definition of Oxygen Desaturation Index (ODI)
- Definition of Pes
- Frontotemporal Dementia and the Effects on Sleep
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease and the Effects on Sleep