Now that you have dispatched with the turkey and the rest of the Thanksgiving feast, take a few moments before the rest of the holiday rush to review new sleep articles from November. Learn what an antihistamine is. Discover how best to sleep during pregnancy and whether insomnia can be an early sign of pregnancy. Finally understand the difference between fatigue and sleepiness. Consider whether lack of "morning wood" may suggest erectile dysfunction in men. What is it like to spend the first night using continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)? Finally, read about the process of getting and using an oral appliance to treat sleep apnea. There is lots of great content from this month, so take a break and check it out.
- Definition of Antihistamine
- How to Sleep During Pregnancy
- Can Insomnia Be an Early Sign of Pregnancy?
- What Is Fatigue?
- What Is Sleepiness?
- Does a Lack of Morning Wood Suggest Erectile Dysfunction?
- Spending the First Night Using CPAP
- Getting and Using an Oral Appliance for Sleep Apnea