Take a moment and explore some of the new sleep articles from September. Expand your vocabulary by learning the definitions of reticular activating system and Cheyne Stokes breathing. Learn what the Gecko Nasal Pad is and how it might help you to tolerate your CPAP mask. Review the complete list of sleeping disorders including the associated diagnostic codes. Discover how the new Winx Sleep Therapy System treats sleep apnea with the use of an oral vacuum. Read about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and the effects on sleep, including how it may lead to nightmares and insomnia. Teach yourself the exercises of myofunctional therapy and potentially improve your sleep apnea. Finally, learn what a sleep tech is and whether it might be the career for you. There are plenty of interesting items to review and there is never a shortage of opportunities to increase your knowledge of sleep.
- Definition of Reticular Activating System
- Definition of Cheyne Stokes Breathing
- What Is the Gecko Nasal Pad?
- Sleeping Disorders List and Diagnostic Codes
- How Does the Winx Sleep Therapy System Treat Sleep Apnea?
- How Does Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Affect Sleep?
- What Is Myofunctional Therapy?
- What Is a Sleep Tech?