Now that the summer is drawing to a close, take a moment and reflect on some of the latest sleep content from August. There are plenty of new articles to check out. You may wonder, "Why do some people have insomnia?" Learn about the factors that can lead to this sleep disorder. This month's content also focuses on the relationship between anxiety disorders and the effects on sleep, including: generalized anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder and panic attacks, and social phobia. Add two new words to your sleep vocabulary: WASO and hypnogram. Finally, discover if blind people dream. And, if so, what do they dream about? There is always something new and interesting to learn in sleep medicine.
- What Factors Lead to Insomnia
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and the Effects on Sleep
- The Effects of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder on Sleep
- The Effects of Panic Disorder and Panic Attacks on Sleep
- Social Phobia and Sleep Effects
- Definition of WASO
- Definition of Hypnogram
- Do Blind People Dream?