It's that time of the month again to look back and read what is new. What articles did you miss reading in June? You can learn about obesity hypoventilation syndrome, including the causes and diagnosis. Discover (if you dare!) how to get sleep paralysis. Consider the role that a sleep clinic may have in diagnosing your sleep disorder. Learn the definition of carbon dioxide. Contemplate how and why a lumbar puncture or spinal tap is performed. Finally, read about polyphasic sleep and whether it really leads to more productive time, or just more sleep deprivation.
- What Is Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome?
- What Causes Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome?
- Diagnosis of Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- How to Get Sleep Paralysis
- What Is a Sleep Clinic?
- Definition of Carbon Dioxide
- What Is a Spinal Tap?
- What Is Polyphasic Sleep?